My JQL output contains a table as one of the fields called Milestones i.e the Milestones field contains a nested table. The JQL output looks like this in Jira
Key | Milestones
ABC-123 | Num | Milestone | Date | Update By | Updated On
| 10 | Review | 01/02/2023 | xyz | 25/12/2022
| 20 | Exit | 01/30/2023 | xyz | 25/12/2022
ABC-456 | Num | Milestone | Date | Update By | Updated On
| 10 | Initiate | 01/02/2023 | abcdefg | 25/12/2022
| 30 | Sign-off | 01/02/2023 | opqrst | 25/12/2022
When I use Jira Chart/Filter macro in Confluence the output merges all of the Rows and Columns into a single cell. The output on confluence page looks like this.
Key | Milestones
ABC-123 | 10 Review 01/02/2023 xyz 25/12/2022 20 Exit 01/30/2023 xyz 25/12/2022
ABC-456 | 10 Initiate 01/02/2023 abcdefg 25/12/2022 30 Sign-off 01/02/2023 opqrst 25/12/2022
The | represents the column border. I would like know if this is by design in confluence or is it wrongly configured? I need those milestones date to appear in separate rows. Your help is highly appreciated.