Hi,
I have created a custom class in the script editor. Let's assume it is "MyClass" in the package "my.package". When I go to the console, I can import that class with "import my.package.MyClass", instantiate it and run a method on it. So far so good.
What worries me is that when I chance the code in my class, it is not immediately visible to the console as the class is being cached. I learned that I need to clear the Groovy classloader, but when I do that my class actually completely vanishes. If I run the same code in the console (which worked before), it now says, that it cannot find the class.
I explicitly need to run the Groovy class file in the console to get it loaded again. After that the code will start working again.
I am not not sure what I am doing wrong. I do not have an issue with running the Groovy classloader, but the class should then be found again.
Can you help?
Tobias.