Hello! I am using a Table Transformer macro to join 2 tables. For simplicity, T1 has 1 Epic and T2 has 1 Task. The Epic Link for the Task in T2 is the Epic in T1.
I'd like to display the Epic in column 1 and the Task in column 2 (ideally, all tasks in the Epic, but I am starting with just one for simplicity).
I can easily do this with Initiatives/Epics when T1 has my Initiatives query and T2 has my Epics query using this SQL:
SELECT T1.'Key' AS Initiative, T2.'Key' AS EPIC
FROM T1 LEFT JOIN T2 ON (T1.'Key' = T2.'Parent Link')
However, when I try similar logic for the Epic/Task, it doesn't work. Here are some SQL snippets I have tried, none of which work:
SELECT T1.'Key' AS EPIC, T2.'Key' AS TASK
FROM T1 LEFT JOIN T2 ON (T2.'Key' IN T1.'Issues in Epic')
GROUP BY T1.'Key', T2.'Key'
SELECT T1.'Key' AS EPIC, T2.'Key' AS TASK
FROM T1 LEFT JOIN T2 ON (T1.'Issues in Epics'->split(" , ")->indexOf(T2.'Key'::string) > -1)
GROUP BY T1.'Key', T2.'Key'
SELECT T1.'Key' AS EPIC, T2.'Key' AS TASK
FROM T1 LEFT JOIN T2 ON (T1.'Child in Epics'->split(" , ")->indexOf(T2.'Key'::string) > -1)
GROUP BY T1.'Key', T2.'Key'
SELECT T1.'Key' AS EPIC, T2.'Key' AS TASK
FROM T1 LEFT JOIN T2 ON (T1.'Key' = T2.'Epic Link')
GROUP BY T1.'Key', T2.'Key'
SELECT T1.'Key' AS EPIC, T2.'Key' AS TASK
FROM T1 LEFT JOIN T2 ON (T1.'Epic Name' = T2.'Epic Link')
GROUP BY T1.'Key', T2.'Key'
None of these queries work. Any advice?
Result of the Initiatives/Epic join (perfecto!):

Result of the Epic/Task join:
