I imported several pages from a Word document, then I added a tag/label to those pages. I add a "Page properties report" macro with that same tag as a Label to display a list of these pages on another page. The imported pages are not listed after refresh. Only the pages I create directly in Confluence with this tag/label show up in the list generated by the "Page properties report" macro. Both the imported pages and the manually created pages are at the same location. How can I fix this?
Update: Trying a few things... if I create a copy of any of the pages imported from Word, still they don't show up in the list. If I create a copy of any page created manually, they do show in the list (all with the same labels).
Update 2: The manually created pages contain the Page Properties macro, while the imported pages just contain a table that looks exactly like the Page Properties. So that explains it. I guess I'm using the wrong macro to query for a list of pages and display their properites? Or is there a way to convert the tables in the Word imported pages to Properties?