Hi everyone,
I am doing a service portal which can manage tasks about provisioning and deprovisioning.
For provisioning, it's quite easy.
- An user will have to create a ticket of which system they want to have the access.
- I already setup the automation of correct assignees to the requested system.
- Right now, i also can use filter view to see which systems an user have created requests for provisioning. (1)
However, for deprovisioning, it's a bit tough.
- But when an user leaves my company, is there any way to create deprovisioning tickets to all the requested system based on the list (1)?
NOTE: My work around is when the HR creates a termination ticket of an employee, the IT Helpdesk team has to take a look of the list (1) and create deprovisioning tickets but it really take a lot of effort.
I'm really appreciated if anyone could help me on this!
Thank you!