Hi,
My customers submit their issues by email (example jira@company.com), JIRA catches the email and creates an issue, then JIRA notify me about the new issue, my team start working in the issue, when we have questions or have fixed the issue I look for the JIRA email notification of the issue and reply it (with our questions, comments or status), but instead of reply the email notification directly to the JIRA email address (jira@company.com) I put the email address of my customers in the TO field of the email message and in the CC field I put the JIRA's email address (so JIRA can catch my email and record my comment in the issue), my customers get also the email from me, but since the JIRA has also received my commen and the Comments Notification is enabled in the Notifications Schema for the project, the customers get a second email from JIRA showing my comment.
Is there a way to stop the second email (from JIRA)? - It would be great if JIRA can detect that I already included my customers in the email and it do not notify them about a comment that they already have received. I think JIRA should send only notification of the comment if I reply uniquely to the JIRA's email.
PD. I do this way because my customers prefer receive the email directly from me instead of JIRA.
Thank You
Limber Jaimes