I attached a simple Word document to the page and then I tried to insert the Office Word macro to display the document but the list of attachments is empty. What's up?
Also, I love the Excel macro, why is it going away?
Did you attach the Word Document to the same page that you are placing the Office Word Macro?
Yes
When I run into problems with the Office Word Macro, I do one of two things:
NOTE: The Office Word Macro only accepts files that are named .doc or .docx, so be careful when you rename files within Confluence.
Hope this fixes the problem!
Thanks
Hello,
today I ran into the same problem.
I uploaded the document and afterwards I added the macro and then was unable to select the Word document which I had attached beforehand.
The fix is: Delete the name of the page in the Edit 'Office Word' Macro dialogue under "Page Name" entirely.
Then all of a sudden your uploaded file appears in the field "File Name*" when clicking into it.
I hope it helps others, that run into the same issue.
-Jan
Thanks @Jan Graeber that helped a lot. Annoyed me a couple of days now,...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.