Hi,
I have a jira-user who is not receiving an issue created notification when he reports an issue, I can see a notification queued in mail queue but the user receives no notification. He does get an issue updated notification.
Thanks.
Check if his profile has "Notify for own changes" unchecked. If so, he won't get notifications for issues he created.
is reporter configured for issue created event in notification scheme?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Creating+a+Notification+Scheme
and also you can check with notification helper
@Jobin, user able to get issue update notifications that means he selected notify me as "Notify for own changes", is am correct??
Depends. What if the update is done by another user?
I have the same problem. Notification helper confirms receives notifications for the 'Issue Created' event but email doesn't come.
Here the same problem. Tried the check/uncheck but doesn;'t seem to mind.
Any solutions for this, we are having the same problem, but only with projects using the default notification scheme.
Hi do we have a solution for this issue as we are experiencing the same.
I have this situation for users who only have customer access, but not Jira Software access. They can be the reporter and mentioned in a comment, but they don't get notified since their only access is the customer access.
I have the same issue. The issue is not with "own changes" either. The Reporter is listed to get notifications on all of the notification scheme operations.
Steps:
I can only get the reporter to receive notifications if the reporter opens the request themselves.
Need help. Thanks
I'm experiencing the exact same issue. Does anyone have a solution for that?
Is there an answer to this issue?
It happens to my system too. Reporter will only receive notification if the ticket is raised via customer portal.
In any case, if an agent tried to raise ticket on behalf of reporter via agent access/screen; Reporter will NOT get any notifications.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.