Hi!
I'm developing a speakeasy extension for Jira. It seems that the default jQuery autocomplete function is not working as it should (http://docs.jquery.com/Plugins/Autocomplete). The source option is ignored no matter what.
I would excpect to find the answer here: https://developer.atlassian.com/display/AUI
Is there a way to make an inputbox with autocomplete?
The old jQuery autocomplete is a legacy file which will probably be removed soon; have you tried using jQuery UI autocomplete which is also provided in AUI? http://jqueryui.com/demos/autocomplete/
Yes, I've tried that. jQuery 1.8.1 is my version.
maybee I need to somehow include the autocomplete package?
The web resource "com.atlassian.auiplugin:jquery-ui-other" needs to be loaded to access jquery ui autocomplete; but I don't think this is loaded by default in JIRA. You may need to include your own copy in your speakeasy plugin, at least worth trying to see if that gets it working.
Hi! Thanks for answering I have seen how this can be done in a plugin. But how can this be done in SpeakEasy? I guess the JS-file must be downloaded and copied into the extension, and then required. Is it possible to download com.atlassian.auiplugin ???
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.