I changed the Table Border to "0" in the Confluence Source Editor
Why is there no effect?
Please don't tell me that I need a plugin to simply not display a table border!
This needed for simple formatting, guys....
It seams, that you will be only sucessful, when you change the border in every cell:
<table> <tbody> <tr> <td style="border: 0.0px;">test </td> <td style="border: 0.0px;">test </td> </tr> <tr> <td style="border: 0.0px;">test </td> <td style="border: 0.0px;">test </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Or you can change the css settings for all tables in the wiki content within a space:
space-tools -> look & feel -> stylesheets:
.wiki-content td { border:0; }.wiki-content th { border:0; }
I think you're right Christina. I had a problem with a table earlier today (which was being rendered with no borders). When I looked at the HTML, all of the cells in that table had the same piece of code. When I removed it all, the table rendered properly. Cheers.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.