We're putting our procedures in Tip macros, to set them off visually on the page, and we're using tables to keep instructions aligned with screen shots. The problem is that Confluence tables have gray gridlines, which stand out against the light green background of the Tip macro. We want to change the color of the table grid to match the background of the Tip macro ({color: rgb(243,249,244);}) so the table is invisible.
Can someone tell me which CSS selector or style I can use to override the Confluence table gridlines?
I'm a space administrator, not a site administrator, so I don't have access to the CSS stylesheets. However, we do have a CSS stylesheet macro (I don't know the vendor) I can use to override the table style on just those procedure pages.
If the Tip macro has a named style, it would be nice to apply that to the tables instead of coding in the color, so we wouldn't have to change all the procedure pages if the color changes.
Any other suggestions on how to make the gridlines invisible are welcome.