I have a project that uses 2 workflows. I want to add 2 issue types to the 1 workflow, and remove the other workflow (Jira).
Find the workflow scheme that the project uses and change it to meet the new requirements.
You probably want to work on a copy and then apply it to the project.
Hi Nic
This is what I am trying to do yes.
Admin > Projects > Workflow
Once I get here I want to add issue types to the 1 workflow and then delete the other one I will not be using.
It seems I can only associate a worfklow scheme to the project (By clicking on the settings cog) or change the workflow of any of the 2 workflows ( By clicking on the pencil)
We use JIRA v5.1.6
As I said, you probably want to work on a copy. Copy the workflow scheme that is in use in that project. Change it. Apply it to the project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.