Today I received an email telling me to delete the workspace and all the boards in it
And I didn't
What is the reason and how can I get it back?
Knowing that some boards cannot be reopened
I was able to recover the boards that were deleted
in an easy way , whoever needs help, contact me to explain the method
Hi @jirjawi and welcome to the community,
If you are on a free plan, and you added members, then these members have the same rights as you. Someone must have deleted this workspace. Related thread here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Why-was-my-workspace-deleted/qaq-p/1912391
How do I recover deleted boards?And how can I find out the name of the one who took it
@jirjawi if a board is not on closed board, then unfortunately the deletion is permament https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/deleting-a-board/
I'm not sure if you can see who deleted the workspace.
I'm sure it wasn't deleted from our team
There is a loophole that you may have that allows entry and deletion
Need a solution to this problem?
Does upgrading the package solve the problem? ?
It would be great if you could write the solution here. But were the boards deleted, or simply closed? If they were closed, then the link I provided (https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/deleting-a-board/) had already the solution.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.