We have setup our own notification scheme, but it seems we still are receiving emails – even when notification helper sais we should not. What could be the cause?
Here is the received notification email:
email.png
And here is what notification sais about the same event:
notificationhelper.png
Could you check the event that the workflow fires for the transition from "Open" to "In Progress"? I'm not sure it is an "issue updated" event, I suspect it is "work started"
It is not the "work started" event. However I notice that the workflow transition has a fire a Generic Event post function, so I think that is it.
Ah, I was guessing that you were on the standard Jira workflow which fires "work started". I was looking at the right thing though :-) When you add your own transitions, the default event added automatically is "generic". So just check the notification for "generic" is set up correctly, or change the event to a more appropriate one.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.