Currently creating multiple 'Custom Fields' (questions) within JIRA for the Development Team(s) to fill out (answer) when working on a request.
I understand that within the 'Create Issue' Form, there are three main sections:
1. Description fields
2. Context fields
3. Hidden fields
Is there a way to create another "section" (i.e., a fourth category) that will be visible on the 'Create Issue' Form?
If not, and I'm essentially limited to the Description fields section and the Context fields section, then is there a way to group / bundle multiple 'Custom Fields' (questions) together within these sections? For example, I would like to group / bundle 'Custom Fields' that are specifically related to Deployments, then another group / bundle of 'Custom Fields' that are specific to another topic. The grouping / bundling within the 'Create Issue' Form is to make the form cleaner and easier for a user to read and understand the request, along with who / what team is asking for what information, etc.