Has the Rapid Board Option been removed for JIRA 6?
I was earlier using 5.1 where Planning, Chart & Task & Rapid Boards were avaialable. I am unable to see that option in the new version
No, they're still there.
However, they are not (and never have been) part of Jira, they are provided by the Greenhopper plugin. Have you got all of that installed and enabled?
yes I have the GreenHopper Plugin installed but am able to see only Recent boards, manage boards, Geeting started & Classic option in the Agile menu.
I was earlier using 5.1 where Planning, Chart & Task & Rapid Boards were avaialable. I am unable to see that option in the new version.Atlassian JIRA (v6.0.6#6105)
GreenHopper Version: 6.2.5.1
Version 5 doesn't have those options on the Agile menu either, so I'm a little confused as to where you're looking. It may be you had a plugin or config tweak which added direct links to those menus?
PFA the screeshot for the same.
Ah, that's it - you have an older version of Greenhopper installed. Those menu items move in under "classic" in later versions of Greenhopper. Could you see what you get when you click classic in your new system? (I expect it to take you directly to one view, and you'll be able to change to the others with a drop down under the project key)
Yes. But the burndown is available for timetracking only. I am unable to see it for Story Points. Can I have this older version of GreenHopper with new JIRA version 6?
I don't know. You haven't said which version of Greenhopper you are on. I suspect the answer is probably "no". You should be able to check at https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AGILE/Supported+Platforms
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.