Hi Team,
We have currently using 10 users pack for the JIRA as weel Bmaboo. Could you provide the cost per user limit for JIRA and Bamboo(Servers - On-prem).
I could not found anything online article.
Thank you,
Dev G
Hi @Devendar Gangapuram , I see you selected Server which is being discontinued and assume you know that. Atlassian continues to support existing customers but the platform cannot be purchased. Your cost will be 50% of the original cost to maintain maintenance.
Thank you @Jack Brickey for the fast reply. I need to increase the number of users access. It could be from 10 users( currently) to 25 users(+15 new users). In this case how to get access for these new 15 users?
Please reply if it could be usefull if you provice each new user cost.
Dev G.
I would direct you to Atlassian Support.
Thank you @Jack Brickey .
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.