Using the Documentation theme, I am attempting to output PDF. But the output ignores margin values for headings, specifcially the top margin values. The default CSS look like this:
h1
{
font-size: 26px;
margin: 36px 0 4px 0;
}
h2
{
font-size: 20px;
margin: 27px 0 4px 0;
}
h3
{
font-size: 18px;
margin: 21px 0 4px 0;
}
My current PDF Export Stylesheet contains the following:
h1 {
font-size: 22pt;
margin: 120px, 0, 20px, 0;
page-break-before: always;
page-break-after: avoid;
break-after: avoid;
}
h2 {
font-size: 20pt;
margin: 100px, 0, 20px, 0;
page-break-before: always;
page-break-after: avoid;
break-after: avoid;
I have also tried using pt for values (much better than pixel values, especially for print), but in every case, the PDF output leaves no space before headings. The only way I can get space before headings is to manually add blank paragrpahs at the end of eevery topic, clearly not a "solution" and a very painful workaround.
What do I have to do to get the PDF output to correctly use the defined margin values?