Hi,
Pipeline for an android project is failing due to missing DX file for build tools 32.0.0. I am using minimum android sdk 32 and build tools 32.0.0 for my project. I was using docker image: androidsdk/android-30 and now updated to image: androidsdk/android-31 but the error is same. On local machine I faced this issue and replaced the d8 files with dx and the build is successful but I think this also need to be done on bitbucket side as well.
Please note that before updating android build tools to 32.0.0 I was able to run pipeline successfully this is just happening after update.
Error:
<span>Checking the license for package Android SDK Platform 32 in /opt/android-sdk-linux/licenses</span>
<span>License for package Android SDK Platform 32 accepted.</span>
<span>Preparing "Install Android SDK Platform 32 (revision: 1)".</span>
<span><em>"Install Android SDK Platform 32 (revision: 1)" ready.</em></span>
Installing Android SDK Platform 32 in /opt/android-sdk-linux/platforms/android-32
"Install Android SDK Platform 32 (revision: 1)" complete.
"Install Android SDK Platform 32 (revision: 1)" finished.
Build-tool 32.0.0 is missing DX at /opt/android-sdk-linux/build-tools/32.0.0/dx