I'm trying to gain access to my Bitbucket account having setup MFA and discovered the issue that it's asking for 2 x MFA tokens; one for Atlassian ID and one for Bitbucket.
Having stuffed this up and losing access to my Bitbucket login I initiated the Recover request as follows:
1. Select the recovery request and receive acknowledgement that a one time link will be sent in 24hrs
2. Received the link and clicked on it which then takes me to the Bitbucket login page
3. Entered my Username and Password expecting as per the instructions that I'd be taken to the two step verification page.
4. Instead I'm asked to enter a MFA token which I don't have and also the last 24 character emergency token seems to fail
Sooooo, now stuck
Any suggestions on what to do next so I can get to my repositories
Thanks in Advance
Grant