Saw some of my peers using the JQL Allowing Variables widget but it seems I can do the same with a Jira Filter macro in Confluence. In fact the latter seems easier to list the fields you want to show in the column. What's the benefit of the JQL allowing variables?
@Bea Tea using variables allows you to pull in specific information related to the page without having to update the JQL. This can be helpful if you are creating a page from a template where the value might change on each page.
@Brant Schroeder make sense but I noticed when I save the page the fields don't always show values when I use this feature.
@Bea Tea are they getting overwritten or removed?
The fields (lead names) are empty and don't load the values. Or it could be a huge latency but I don't see them populated
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.