When not using the jira plug-in, do jira have the cloning function?
Sorry, I didn't make it clear.
I want to clone one project to another new project, and the old project has many issues.
Hi @Lai_ Hongyu_ Lianwei China
You can find a clone option in the operation menu on each issue. The ellipsis '...' menu at the top right
Hi @Lai_ Hongyu_ Lianwei China ,
welcome to the Atlassian community!
Cloning is a builtin feature provided by JIRA. Please take a look to the following article https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/clone-an-issue/
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Hello @Lai_ Hongyu_ Lianwei China
Welcome to the community.
As the others have stated, Jira has a Clone function for cloning issues.
If you are not trying to clone issues, please tell us what you are trying to accomplish.
Sorry, I didn't explain the problem clearly, and then I added it again. Please help me to look at it again.
Sorry, I didn't explain the problem clearly, and then I added it again. Please help me to look at it again.Thank you.
Could you add a link to new post or explain in more detail here?
Hello, I have solved this problem, thank you very much for your reply.
Hello, I have solved this problem, thank you very much for your reply
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.