Hi all, I've a bit of a head-scratcher here. I'm a project manager of three teams using v6.2, looking at an agile board. Each team has their own board, based on unique queries of the same project. Help was needed from team one, so team two created a ticket and added the correct component to appear on team one's board. I looked at the ticket directly, saw nothing unusual, added it to sprint and assigned it to an engineer on team one. The engineer received notification and started working, but it never showed up on the in the active sprint board. It is visible in in sprint in the "backlog" view. it is visible in the "reports" view. But in the "active sprint" view (which is reached by pressing "2") it does not appear.
What could I be overlooking that would allow a task to be visible in only two of the three views of JIRA agile?
-B