Hi Team,
We are trying to Drag & drop of mails as an attachment directly from outlook in to a JIRA ticket, but it is not working. Kindly provide a solution to this issue.
Thanks!!
Regards
Sandhya N R
Hey @N R Sandhya
There's an open issue for Confluence Server, and I'm pretty sure it also applies to Jira.
It seems to be primarily a compatibility topic of the browser and Outlook. I'm sure you can find more information with some research but not necessarily a solution, depending on your browser choice.
Best, Max
I've noticed this problem started happening after switching to the 'New' Outlook. When I switched back, I was able to drag an email directly into a Jira issue and it stored it as an attachement.
Hi @Max Foerster ,
I reviewed the confluence issue and I am not sure if it is completely relevant. Up until a few days ago I was using Classic Desktop Outlook with Chrome and drag and drop of emails into Jira attachments worked flawlessly.
Now, I switched to "New Outlook" and drag and drop is no longer working. What would you advise? Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.