Hello all! I'm totally new to JSM and wondering how to view requests from a client's view. When I go to the portal and choose to view all open requests, nothing appears. Do I need to log in as each particular user?
If you are the Administrator go the portal and change the filter to Created by Anyone to see their tickets on the portal.
Hi Jennifer,
Unfortunately, there is no way to view all user requests via the customer portal for your project. The functionality to see requests via the portal is only to see those you have submitted or are a participant on.
You can create a filter on Jira though to see all pending items for your project, and then use the option within each ticket to 'view customer request', if you want to see what the user sees on the portal.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.