I have a custom date field which formats to dd/MMM/yy. As you can see the text guidance below the field is wrong. How do I correct this please?
Hello @Devtech83 In fact, that guidance represents the custom field description. You may follow the below steps to change it. (Requires having JIRA Admin permissions)
Cheers,
Karim
Thanks but unfortunately that didn't work, as you can see the default text is still there.
hi @Devtech83 That guidance could be coming from the field configuration for the affected project.Would you please check the field configuration for the project which have this field. The steps are illustrated below.
Unfortunately that does not work. I have deleted the text in your 1st solution (edit custom field) and added the text into your 2nd solution (edit field description).
But I still have double text.
I tried keeping both fields empty and get the single text "Use the d/MMM/yy date format".
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.