Hi team,
Is it possible to retrieve the number of users per space that are granted access to in each space in confluence.
Or the number of users per group.
Thanking in advance
Hi @Mohammed Siyad
Here is what you are looking for - https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-check-permissions-for-a-space-via-sql-queries-717062216.html
I hope this helps.
Thanks,
Aamir
Hi @Mohammed Siyad ,
if you're interested in the plain number regarding a single space on the fly, you might use the People who can view function in the page menu on any unrestricted page.
Kind regards,
Nicolai
@Nicolai Sibler @AAMIR ANSARI I am actually looking for a solution to get the extranet users tagged to a space, so that I can pull the results out space by space. Appreciating help!!
@Mohammed Siyad Kindly specify what "extranet users" are and in what way they're "tagged" to a space.
Are we talking about a certain Confluence group and you want to know how many members this group has and in how many spaces this group has been granted space permissions?
This is what I was referring to where in we could find the users which have access to this specific space. If I can get the count of users to the specific space then it would be helpful.
That Extranet users tab is generated by some 3rd party app. It's not a native Confluence functionality. If your Confluence Admin can't help you, reach out to the app vendor to find out what you need to know.
Is it possible to get the count of users who are active there? For say we have 5 groups tagged to a space and I need to get the count of users in that group which is unique (ie., the user might be part of multiple groups).
@Nicolai Sibler @AAMIR ANSARI
Hi @Nicolai Sibler
I am looking to generate a report which returns the count of users tagged to a space (which might be individual permission or group permission).
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-check-permissions-for-a-space-via-sql-queries-717062216.html
this doesnt get the count accurately as it is returning only the individual permission details @AAMIR ANSARI
Mohammed,
unfortunately, you have apparently not yet managed to define your requirement in such a way that it can be understood by other users here.
The People who can view infact is the count of users who can access a space (groups + users in the Permissions tab + Confluence Administrators).
The SQL Query provided by Aamir is returning groups and users in the Permissions tab.
Both options may not take into account the groups and users that are stored in your Extranet tab. I have already posted that you cannot expect any help in this case in this forum, since the tab is generated by a third-party app.
Regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.