When I go into to raise a request in the customer portal, a few of the forms do not populate after I click on the issue types link in the portal. Any thoughts on why this could be? These forms have not been used in a year or so.
Thanks
Hi @Tori Krueger
Are saying that when selecting one of the request available, the form is not displayed and the page is blank .
Do you have any error in the browser console?
Regards
Hi,
Yes, nothing happens when I select any of the requests available in the list. It is only occurring with the one highlighted form type.
No error anywhere that I can see...does not even spin.
Do you have one particular field displayed in those request type that are not in the other?
Have you hide one of the field used in the field configuration or removed one field from the screen before removing it from the request form ?
@Tori Krueger -
Hi Tori:
You should access those specific REQUEST TYPE setup configuration by accessing the associated JSM project's "Project settings" >> "Request Types" in the Project UI to ensure that they are still valid. This assume that you have Adminsitrators rights against the JSM project in question.
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.