Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
There's no way to do it - a copy of a file is independent of the original, so if it's changed in some way (including being renamed), there's no way to know what or where the original was unless the copier attributes it.
Thank you for the welcome and advice. I appreciate it.
Have a great Thanksgiving week!
Hi Adam!If you have admin permissions and a hunch of what the original diagram was called, you can find a list of all diagrams in your Confluence space using these steps:https://help.gliffy.com/confluence/Content/GliffyConfluence/Finding-gliffy-diagrams-confluence.htm
Without admin permissions, I don't think there's a solution, here. Hope that helps!
Samie
Hello Sammie!Thank you for reaching out to me. Fortunately, I have admin permissions, so I'll be able to search for originals. My only dilemma is when users change the duplicates' names, but it looks like there's not a solution on that front, which is understandable.
Thanks again, and I hope you have a happy Thanksgiving!
Adam
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.