Hello.
We upgraded our Confluence server to 7.19.3. However, after the upgrade the pages using Plan (Portfolio) and Insight macros are now giving errors throughout. Kindly help!! This is affecting many users.
Thanks.
Kusum.
Hi @Dhyani_ Kusum CTR _FTA_
What is the error message ? Does the application link remain between instances ?
Hello @Florian Bonniec .
Thank you for your response. The error message says, "Unknown macro: <Macro name>". I got it for Insight and Plan. Other users have reported for some other macros as well. Attaching a couple of screen shots. Also, the macros do not show anymore when trying to add to a Confluence page.
For Advanced Roadmap it's managed by a free app I think.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1221237/portfolio-for-jira-plans-in-confluence?tab=overview&hosting=datacenter
Do you have the app installed and enabled ?
Same for insight.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1216074/assets-confluence-macro?hosting=datacenter&tab=overview
Regards
We did have it prior to upgrade, but not seeing it anymore. After installing the advanced roadmap, I am still getting some integration issues (the plan license in Jira seems to be working fine). Also, don't see the Insight plug-in. Is there a known issue with the upgrade?
I'm not aware of such issue, usually when there is an issue with an app during an upgrade, the app is just disabled.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.