hi all
i m already running a jira 4.2.2
lets suppose on following url
"https://jiraold.abc.com"
i copied the same jira and on another url e.g
"https://jiranew.abc.com"
when i delete an issue, it sends an email to all but with the url of old jira e.g
"https://jiraold.abc.com/issue1"
kindly help me
im in gr8 trouble
Hi Ahmed, For the email problem...Have you change the Base URL in the new instance to the one you want to be listed in the notifications?Please see http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+JIRA+Options.<br< a=""> />I think it may do the trick.I hope it helps!Cheers,Morgana
Deleting issues is always a problem,and something that I don't recommend that you do if possible.
When you created your new instance of JIRA did you go into the general Configuration (under the Administration tab) and change your 'base url' to point to the new address?
can any one tell me what is the purpose of these two tables in jira database??
oauthconsumer, propertystring
i have found link of old jira in these two tables???
you have to set the base URL in general configuration.
ahhh thnx
it wrked nw
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.