Team - Need help.
I'm trying to upload using external import around 10 sub-tasks under a task (which is "Parent ID"). getting below errors.
1. Until I provide the "Issue ID", i'm unable to import the sub-tasks. So created a new column to add Issue ID .
2. Kept Issue ID - as Parent ID & Name ( SSC-1 New Task)
3. Kept Parent ID as Parent ID only without Name - (i.e SSC-1)
| Task ID Name | Parent ID |
| SSC-1 New Task | SSC-1 |
I swapped the Issue ID and Parent ID on the above table but all the tests are getting failed. Only the last column is getting the Parent-Child link completed and rest 9 are not getting linked to the Task i was to align the sub-task.
Is there any better way to upload sub-task and link to the task (which are already created).