I have subscribed to a custom API in the status page webhook and once the component goes down or up, I expect to call our custom API. But I didn't get any response. Please help us.
API : http://hostname:port/statuspagewebhoookresponse
Method: POST
Hey Kunwar, How are you?Rafa here from the Statuspage support, I will send you a few directions for you to test your side, in case you still have issues, I recommend opening a ticket with our support team for a proper case review and support Have you followed this link for the API call? https://developer.statuspage.io/#tag/components I don't see any errors in your nonresponse, could you send it? I could have a better idea by looking at the script.BestRafa
Hi Rafa,
Thank you for your response.
Yes, I have followed the status page API documentation but still facing an issue. I have just added a custom API in the status page webhook section and put components down and up but did not get a response from the webhook API which I added on the status page webhook section. Our custom API in java there I have added a log to print data whatever we will get from the status page.
Thanks,
Kuvar Vaibhav Singh
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.