Hello guys,
I've moved Confluence VM to the new server, in order to do "staging" and test it before upgrade to the Data-Center. Copied database, connected it and so on.
I had LDAP directory on the top and "Internal" as a second.
Confluence is started, I can't log into because of LDAP, but when I created properties in order to log in using recovery_admin I got into but I'm seeing. blank screen with:
"Error occurred during template rendering. Contact your administrator for assistance."
So what the logs are saying:
ERROR [http-nio-8090-exec-4] [engine.jdbc.spi.SqlExceptionHelper] logExceptions TRIGGER command denied to user 'jirauser'@'192.168.0.22' for table 'CONTENT'
-- referer: https://[confluence-url]/authenticate.action?destination=/admin/editdecorator.action?decoratorName=decorators/main.vmd | url: /admin/editdecorator.action | traceId: 5bcd330982bf28a4 | userName: recovery_admin
ERROR [http-nio-8090-exec-4] [core.persistence.hibernate.HibernateObjectDao] reIndex Unable to reIndex object: userinfo: recovery_admin v.1 (143196169) -- Failed to add entry to queue
-- referer: https://[confluence-url]/authenticate.action?destination=/admin/editdecorator.action?decoratorName=decorators/main.vmd | url: /admin/editdecorator.action | traceId: 5bcd330982bf28a4 | userName: recovery_admin
There are also some errors with internal admin (I see the healthcheck).
It seems that:
ERROR [http-nio-8090-exec-4] [engine.jdbc.spi.SqlExceptionHelper] logExceptions TRIGGER command denied to user 'jirauser'@'192.168.0.22' for table 'CONTENT'
-- referer: https://[confluence-url]/authenticate.action?destination=/admin/editdecorator.action?decoratorName=decorators/main.vmd | url: /admin/editdecorator.action | traceId: 5bcd330982bf28a4 | userName: recovery_admin
the "jirauser@192.168.0.22" is the "previous JIRA server".
So my questions are:
- if there's any way to log in via recovery_admin?
- does anybody faced the same situation before?
- could you give me any tips how to get out of this?
Thanx in advance!