Hi All,
I'm working with Alm Works Structure and I would like to group my Product Increments based on Versions, knowing that each Product Increment may span over several Versions (i.e. FixVersion Jira Fields may have several values). My Structure includes also Features as sub-items of Product Increments; Features are added through the Extend Generator, and each of them belongs to a single Product Increment.
The point is that, whilst a Procut Increment may span over several versions, a Features has a single FixVersion: I'm wondering how to filter below each Version folder only the relevant features.
Please note that I cannot base my strucutre on the FixVersion of the Feature, as I may have Product Increments without any feature yet.
In short, having a Prod. Incr. 1 with two fix versions, based on two Features, one per version, and another Prod. Incr. 2 with the same two fix versions, but w/o Features yet,
what I get is this:
Version1
|- Prod. Incr. 1
|- Feature 1
|- Feature 2
|- Prod. Incr. 2
Version2
|- Prod. Incr. 1
|- Feature 1
|- Feature 2
|- Prod. Incr. 2
what I'm looking for is:
Version1
|- Prod. Incr. 1
|- Feature 1
|- Prod. Incr. 2
Version2
|- Prod. Incr. 1
|- Feature 2
|- Prod. Incr. 2
Does anyone can help me here?
Thanks a lot.