Not JPD related - but @Tanguy Crusson I just went looking for one of your JPD videos and found some free diving video of an 80m dive??!!!! is that you buddy??? if so thats super cool!!
Haha yes you caught me 😅
The video you mentioned was from a world championship (sounds more pompous than what it is since it's a pretty niche sport) in the bay of Villefranche-sur-Mer right next door to where I live. It's part of why I moved there actually.
Thats epic. I was holding my breath and freaking out watching the video - awesome work.Now re JPD, can you send me some of the links to the videos I can't seem to find your JPD demos - I found them pretty easy before. They were really helpful, and I wanted to show my team. You were showing some custom fields and how to create date fields, timelines etc. I think there was some voting demo in there as well.
Pete
These ones? https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Product-Discovery-articles/Frequently-asked-questions-about-the-product-how-do-I/ba-p/2002378
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.