Hi!
I have a table in which I would like to calculate the difference between Weeks/Days/Hours/Minutes in the "Average Time In Backlog" and the "Average Time Created To Backlog" columns, and I was wondering if that is possible using Table Transformer/SQL.
| Date | Number Of Issues | Average Time Created To Backlog | Average Time In Backlog |
|---|
| 61 | 20w 3d 7h 33m | 48w 5d 5h 7m |
| 68 | 20w 6d 9h 1m | 43w 4d 25m |
| 77 | 23w 2d 12h 15m | 38w 6d 17h 28m |
This is my query, and I've tried varying Formatting options, but I can't seem to get it to work.
SELECT T1.'Date', T1.'Average Time In Backlog', T1.'Average Time Created To Backlog',
(T1.'Average Time Created To Backlog' - T1.'Average Time In Backlog') AS 'Difference'
FROM T1
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you so much!
Best, Holly