I have a subtask blocking condition set up on my parent issue types' workflow transitions, but I can still close issues with open subtasks. What am I missing?
Whatever you may have put may not be working at all. Can you share with us on what you did? Any hints from the logs?
I'm betting you didn't publish your workflow. Check to see if it's still in a draft state.
I don't have access to the logs. On my transition that leads to the Closed status for a parent issue type (Story, Bug), I added a condition and chose Sub-Task Blocking Condition as the type. On the next screen, I choose Closed as the status that subtasks need to have, then clicked OK. I then published the draft workflow.
What add-on is this? Also, make sure that project is using the workflow you just edited and it has all the correct parameters.
Nope, it's definitely published.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.