I am trying to get full projects reports from jira instance. Details i want to fetch are like,PROJECT NAMEPROJECT KEYTemplate/Scheme PROJECT usingPROJECT OWNERTeam Name.Is there any way i can get these details with less effort?
Hi @Kishore D ,
you can retrieve all these information using the following REST api https://docs.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/api/REST/9.3.1/#api/2/project-getProject
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ ,I have tried Rest api call to fetch project list. But, in jira system info it was showing 865 (active) projects , where as in rest api i got 232(active) project.I feel like this is not accurate.API used: https://jira.datacenter.net/rest/api/latest/project can you suggest any alternate way to get accurate data of projects and its keys.?any other way, to fetch data from Database table name, column names?
Hi @Kishore D , please verify that you are using the correct user to get that info from JIRA. Probably, 232 are the projects visible by the user used in the api call.
Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ ,I am jira admin and its not listing full details. To cross verify, i want to check from database. Can i have Table name which will have all project names stored?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.