This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Manage Watchers
I need to know if we can un-check notify watchers by default
Hi Salah,
While you can do this (see answer from Hemant), we've found a better solution for us is the free No Email Storm plugin. It changes the checkbox / Save button to "Save" and "Save and Notify" buttons. This makes it much clearer to users what action will occur when they click one of these buttons. You can then choose which button is more prominent (probably want it to be "Save").
Please go through the below URL :
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-uncheck-notify-watchers-check-box-on-confluence-editor-by-default-314449908.html
Thanks,
Hemant
I have a customer using this macro, and they do love it. Although most of the email traffic is caused by OCD users constantly saving pages after every edit rather than trust the draft mechanism ;-) I leave pages open for the entire editing session, which a) cuts down on the email traffic and b) still notifies watchers of edits.
Hello,
Yes actually I used another Plugin Save and Notify Button for Confluence
and it works fine. Thank you all
Not available for Cloud
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.