- Jenkins 2.361.3
- Atlassian Bitbucket v7.21.3
- Bitbucket Server Integration 3.3.3 plugin
- Jenkins is set to use "Multibranch job", so repo pushes should trigger jobs in Jenkins
- Bitbucket/Jenkins works correctly via a multibranch webhook using HTTP both ways.
- Disabling 443 port gives different error when testing webhook, so I know that Bitbucket is reaching Jenkins
- I don't have "Application Link to Jenkins" set in Jenkins, but as it works in HTTP I would expect that this feature is not necessary for Webhook integration
- After moving Jenkins to HTTPS, Jenkins sucessfully sets webhook in Bitbucket, but it doesn't work from Bitbucket side. Testing the Webhook generated by Jenkins returns
An SSL error occurred, please check that the provided resource uses https.
If you have any information which could help sort this issue would be great.
Thanks a lot for reading this issue and possible support in advance!