Hi,
I am not able to see JIRA activity stream on Confluence page, please help here.
To be able to access that data, you would first have to set up an application link to JIRA (Confluence Admin > Application Links), subscribe to JIRA's gadget feed (Confluence Admin > External Gadgets), and then add JIRA's activity stream gadget to the Confluence page via the Insert menu on the Edit screen. If you did all that and it's not working, there could be a problem with the connection to JIRA. What errors (if any) do you see?
Hey Brian, I already have created the Application Links and subscribed to JIRA's gadget feed. I am not getting error but I am not able to the activity stream from JIRA on my Confluence Dashboard --> All Updates.
Confluence feeds are going on JIRA without any issue, but its not working with Confluence.
What version of Confluence and JIRA are you running? And are you able to add a JIRA Issues Macro to a Confluence page and see the issues?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.