I'm using Visual Studio 2013 to create Coded UI Tests and would like to get them running with Bamboo On-Demand. Note that I don't use TFS (Team Foundation Server).
I have tried using the 'MS Test Runner' and calling MsTest.exe and vstest.command.exe directly. With each one I get this error "To run tests that interact with the desktop, you must set up the test agent to run as an interactive process."
I can remote desktop into the elastic image and successfully run the tests from the command prompt. It just seems to be an issue when the tests are ran from a build plan. Presumably because mstest doesn't run as an interactive process. But as far as I can see you can't just make an executable run in interactive mode. A service perhaps.
Has anyone been able to get Coded UI Tests running from a build plan? If so have you any ideas as to where I'm going wrong? I know there is such a thing as the Microsoft Test Agent but this is a TFS thing I think and can't be called from the command line?