Hello everyone,
I am Confluence Administrator in our business company. As a team, we have several members with Global Administrator permissions but only my e-mail receives notifications about granting access to someone from different spaces company included. I don't need to grant it at all due to availability to make it from space organizer's side.
Question is following: How could I disable notifications about granting access to workers using Confluence settings?
NB! According to Add or remove page restrictions | Confluence Cloud | Atlassian Support:
If someone asks permission to view or edit a restricted page, we'll email whoever is in the best position to grant permission. Our first choice is the page creator. If the page creator is unable to grant permission (if their account is deactivated or if their page access has been revoked), then we’ll send the email to the last person who updated the page. If no page creators or editors are able to grant permission, then we’ll send the email to a space admin.
If you receive an access request, you can choose to grant it, deny it, or ignore the email. That person may ask again, but we don't require a response from you if you don't wish to give one.
However, I am not creator for these pages.
Thanks!