Hello. Can't imagine I'm the first to ask but here goest. As a Jira Align Super Admin, I can't seem to locate the mechanism used to extract the Jira Change logs from Jira Align. Ideally, we'd love to have these logs in Splunk so we can create automation to identify issues and notify the appropriate stakeholders. It is an arduous task logging onto the product and manually paging though countless, repeated, error messages. We're working harder not smarter.
I checked the Jira Align Swagger page and there does not appear to be API for this function. Nor is there an extract option within the Change Log under Jira settings.
I'm currently playing with RPA UiPath in an attempt to have a BOT handle the task. Not ideal.
I heard Enterprise Insight may be an option, which we also own. Odd to have to pay for and use another tool to extrapolate Jira Align log info but oh well. Does enterprise insight have the capability to extract the data from those tables that populate the logs?
What are other customers doing?
I have attached a screen shot of the logs we're interested in, which is all of them
.
Thanks