Hi, I am working on a bitbucket server/data center incoming application link.I am developing locally so I have bitbucket server running in docker via http (http://localhost:7990) and my application (drone) running on my machine (http://localhost:8080)Both bitbucket and drone are running fine - but when I hit the bitbucket oAuth2 authorize endpoint - I get a consent response of 400 code and the message - "Please ensure that your server is using HTTPS and that your application base URL is configured appropriately"I have created a bitbucket.properties file inside the bitbucket server "shared" folder with the following propertiesatlassian.oauth2.provider.skip.base.url.https.requirement=trueatlassian.oauth2.provider.skip.redirect.url.https.requirement=trueas per https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver0720/oauth-2-0-provider-system-properties-1116282016.htmlis there something obvious I am doing wrong? base URL is set to "http://localhost:7990" which I believe is correctapplication link redirect URL is "http://localhost:8080/login" which should be correct but to be honest it isn't even getting to the redirect stage - it seems to be failing due to the http req not being skippedBitbucket server version is 8.5.1 btwThanks in advance for your help
Hi, did you manage to create an application link using http ?! Does the system property work ?!
I have the same issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.