Hello,
we're getting problems when working with tables which contain IPs (or even plain numbers). Under the table appear uneditable "links" to some IP-ports. It happens often when editing or saving the page.I've attached an example of what I mean.
Did this ever happen to someone of you? How did you solve this problem?
Thank you in advance.
ConfSupportScreenshot1-FORUM.png
I think I've seen this once before. If you edit the page, is there anything below the table at all in the source of the page? (No need to save the page, just nip into edit mode to look at the content). Also, is the table wrapped in any macros?
Hello Nic, thanks for the answer. I've tested it, it isn't editable, neither is it in a marco..
Sorry, the page is not editable? If it's restricted, then you'll need to contact the owner and get them to make it editable, or edit it so you can see it. (You can try the "view source" option in the menu, but that's a lot harder to read)
No no, the page IS editable, but the part where this "table" is, isn't editable. It's very strange
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.