I have set up a service desk and I am getting issues via our support email address. some show up with reporter showing an email address others do not. What I really what to know is... If I create a JSD issue can I chage the reporter to a specific email address?
Hello Gavin,
if JSD receives a new issue via mail, it tries to match the email address with a known user.
I don't quiet understand your question about changing the reporter. Do you want to change the reporter of an existing JSD issue? Do you want to change the email address of a reporter (=JIRA user)?
Cheers,Kirstin
As long as the email address of the user in question is already registered with Service Desk, you can change the reporter to that address, yes.
Hello,
We'd like to understand how to set the external users email address as the reporter. It used to show up that way for us but no longer.
What settings are required?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.