Hi there,
For security reasons we have to disable inserting image from remote URL. This is a way to get credentials from users. So anyone know how to disable it?
Thanks for advices,
Ales
I believe the plugin you should disable is Autoconvert Skitch.
Please check the link https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/How+to+Turn+Off+Autoconvert for further information.
Hope this works for you.
I couldn find it! Many thanks. And when I want to disable only inserting images from url, then should I disable Autoconvert Skitch?
"Automatic handling of Skitch "Share Image" URLs pasted into the page. (Transforms Skitch "Share Image" URLs into embedded images.)" Once you disable that module, only the URL which was copied will be shown. Please tell me what was not found. Weren't you able to see the Manage Plugin Module or weren't you able to find Autoconvert Skitch? Please check if you have administrator rights. Thanks.
I am admin so i have access there. And i see all enabled modules for that, but i want disable only inserting images from web, other think I want to let enabled.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.