I am in need of Business users of JIRA, but I am not aware where I can able to find, can you help me!
Hi @DH20275693
Go here https://YOURWEBSITE/secure/admin/ApplicationAccess.jspa and look under Jira Core. You will see a bunch of groups (or one). Inside these groups are your business (jira core) users. Let me know if that's what you were looking for.
Could you explain what you consider to be business users?
In my experience this could be users in particular groups or user in particular project roles. Or possibly users in specific projects.
We would need to understand more about your system to help.
For script fans , one of my scripts can pull out all the users and roles for projects in a given category
https://github.com/listertuk/groovy/blob/2f0a9617a4a202846496baa4a7ffbd0fba7d2a65/server-dc/Scriptrunner/Admin/GetAllActorsAllRolesByProjectCategory.groovy
I used the logged output of this script to paste into a pivot table for further analysis.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.